Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ego -
+++++++++++++++++++++++
B6
My alcoholic alter ego
A6
comes stumbling in to take the fall for me
C#m D B6
takes the blame and turns it in to apathy

some pent up rage just comes around when i am hanging with my bottled friend
he's always filling me with words to say, words I wouldn't say
masked with confidence upon my numbing head
B6
the words are they true
C#m
are they coming straight from me
A
are they true? (oooohh decending part)
G F# E
are they just my own defensive subconscious ramblings?
D B6
you see the words are sobering
the words are really sobering

My alcoholic alter ego says
best be on his drunken way
he's had his fun with me
fall dead in bed
caught between the three white sheets into the wind

C#m A
in the morning I'll have a much different view
C#m A
slurry speak blurry eyes to see thru
G F#
all that's left of him to help defend
E
is just an aching head that's scrambling
D B6
the words the words the words are really
sobering
the words the words are really sobering
the words the words are really sobering
are really sobering

My alcoholic alter ego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home